Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Our mission: Better connections, better planet.
The event industry is massive, but there are two major problems with it: environmental damage and inaccessibility. Billions of people around the world attend thousands of events every year, but not everyone has the ability to participate in events and every event has a carbon footprint. At Hopin, our mission is to address both of these issues by providing a sustainable solution that is accessible to everyone.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit's Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive who will focus on our biggest customers. This person will have had experience in working with enterprise clients at another technology company. You’re an individual who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment (we’re currently a team of 40 but we’re growing fast!) and is happy to work with a remote team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the Hopin platform
- Work with senior decision makers in Fortune 500 companies creating new and lasting relationships within different business units
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Conduct product demonstrations to enterprise prospects
- Build a pipeline, research accounts, and develop account plans.
- Bring awareness of the Hopin solution to key stakeholders throughout the company
- Lead negotiations within commercial agreements
- Involvement in development of our Sales Process
- Inform customers on new Product Releases / Launches
- Collaborate with Hopin Customer Success team to ensure the success of your accounts - work with them to ensure customers are properly onboarded and later on renewals
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics
- Ideally located in the North America Region
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills having worked with C-suite
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large accounts
- Experience in technology organization
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree
A competitive starting salary for this role with opportunity for bonuses as we scale, as well as equity. We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world. However, if you’re based in London you can work with the Founder, Ops and the Tech Lead in the heart of Shoreditch.