Cloverly is looking for an experienced sales leader that will have an opportunity to craft the company’s brand, drive customer loyalty, and drive new partnerships. This position will work collaboratively with the Cloverly team to shape the sales business development practices for the company moving forward.
Ideal candidates can hit the ground running with a hunger to move fast. They’re self-driven, focused, and carry a competitive mentality into everything they do. They understand how to translate hard work into results, and never shy away from a challenge.
What You Will Do:
- Report directly to the CEO as Cloverly’s first dedicated sales hire, responsible for scaling the sales operation and team.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and connect with potential partners through existing contacts, cold calls, and email.
- Set up and manage the CRM to power a repeatable sales process and strategy, including segmentation and prioritization of new opportunities.
- Research target demographics and economic trends. Identify evolving needs, preferences, and challenges facing our partners and prospects.
- Inform new product solutions and collaborate across multiple business units to divulge, prioritize, and design product improvements and modifications.
What You Bring:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a top performer within a software or technology product sales operation - enterprise sales leadership preferred
- Experience driving sales results, surpassing goals, and exceeding expectations within an ecommerce, SaaS, or technology company - startup experience preferred
- Experience landing large, complex enterprise accounts.
- Experience using the latest marketing automation, CRM, and sales enablement tools.
- Supply chain knowledge preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude and track record of taking initiative
- Strong time management, organization, prioritization skills
- Ability to think creatively and critically
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous environment