this is not your typical sales role.
As the first sales hire for a nascent (but fast growing) startup, you will be responsible for shaping, designing, and iterating on the sales process as much as executing it.
This role is for someone who sees themselves as an entrepreneur as much as a sales professional.
If that sounds exciting to you, read on...
My name is Alan VanToai, and I am a serial SaaS entrepreneur with 2 previous exits.
Now, I’m the founder of CrewFire.com
, a brand ambassador platform that helps DTC e-commerce brands turn their customers into their army of brand ambassadors to drive more referrals, word-of-mouth, user-generated content, and more.
We are on a mission to help independent brands and entrepreneurs grow and thrive, in a world increasingly dominated by big tech, and increasingly hostile to independent businesses.
And it’s working.
Our brand customers are seeing as high as 10-40x ROI, and our bookings have grown at a breakneck pace alongside them (around 100% MoM growth, every month since June).
We’ve accomplished this with just me handling all the sales to date, and now it’s time to blow the doors off with our first sales hire.
A Rare Opportunity
We're at an extremely rare stage for startups - right at the inflection point where we're still a nascent team (just 2 co-founders and 1.5 team members so far), but with product-market fit getting dialed in and starting to take off.
As our first sales hire, you'll be stepping on board and helping steer a rocketship that's taking flight as we speak.
It's insanely exciting, and we're looking forward to seeing if you're a good fit....
Who You Are
- You are a hungry, entrepreneurial sales professional. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in to a new opportunity, hunt, and drive powerful results.
- You have at least 5 years of experience selling high value ($12-240k/year) contracts to e-commerce brands (bonus points if you sold products or services related to marketing or advertising).
- You are intimately familiar with marketing and advertising technology & services, and can speak to and empathize with the needs and pains of modern e-commerce brands, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
- You’re flexible and adaptable, and aren’t afraid to take the initiative to help create, implement, and iterate on effective sales processes, pitches, collateral, and more (as opposed to just following along with established processes).
You Will Be Accountable For
- Driving $100k+/mo in new bookings
- Vetting & managing inbound leads, and pursuing new business via outbound strategies
- Managing (for now) the entire sales pipeline from lead to close (we’ll specialize with SDRs etc as we grow)
- Working alongside the CEO to create, implement, and iterate on the sales process, pitch/demo script, collateral, tooling, documentation, and more.
- 5+ years of experience selling $12-240k/year contracts to mid-market e-commerce brands (bonus points if you sold products/services related to to marketing/advertising)
- Available to work full-time during US working hours.
Culture fit is as important as skill fit for long-term success. These are our core values, and we will vet every candidate for their fit with these points BEFORE considering:
- We are deeply passionate about the work we are doing. This is about more than just a paycheck. This is about building something that serves others, while building an exceptional team and business in the process.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, transformational value for our customers.
- We are obsessed with designing and implementing thoughtful, beautiful experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we remain deeply committed to breathing fun and playfulness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
This will be a full-time position. On-target earnings for this role will range from $80-180k/year
depending on your experience, track record, and performance.
This is a 100% location independent and remote job, but you will be expected to maintain US working hours to communicate effectively with our team and our customers.
The hiring process will include the questions in the form linked below. For qualified candidates, a test project, reference checks, and interviews will follow.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
APPLY HERE => https://airtable.com/shrFE1xTRpjeu9Pdp