Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Within Amazon, the Seller Support Organization’s goal is to enable sellers of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform on a worldwide scale. Seller Support strives to predict our Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers. The Seller Support Operations team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd Party business partners, so to our Sellers we ARE Amazon.
The Executive Seller Relations team is looking for a Program Manager - Lead Researcher to join our Seattle site and be a leader on our Escalations team. This person will be responsible for responding to Seller escalations directed to senior executives, or through highly escalated Seller Support contacts. The Lead Researcher will be responsible for assisting with the resolution of executive write-ups and summaries.
This role has flexibility in candidate location, we are open to Seattle, Tempe, or Virtual.
· Responsible for being the Subject Matter Expert on Seller Support processes and policies
· Point of contact for high-visibility escalations
· Manage multiple projects & initiatives at one time
· Dive into complicated issues and innovate creative solutions that will positively impact both our Sellers & Associates
· Build and maintain relationships on behalf of Seller Support to the wider Amazon community
· Develops relationships with escalated Sellers who have experienced complex, ongoing problems
· Maintain aggressive service levels
o Initial response times
o Close-out with senior level executives
· Flexible schedule which will include On-call and Weekend coverage
· Timely and accurate reporting on escalation status
· Maintain data entries in SharePoint
· Capture success stories and surface innovative ideas to drive improvement for all sellers
· At least two years of Selling Partner Support experience.
· Experience designing projects and seeing them through to fruition.
· Experience in delivering communication to wide audiences in multiple formats. (written and verbal)
· Proficient with Excel, SQL, or other scripting languages
· The ability to effectively communicate to Executive level audiences (Director, VP, SVP, CEO).
· The ability to influence external stakeholders on suggested process changes.
· Experience with Root Cause Analysis
· Bachelor's degree.
· Project Management experience
· Masters degree.
· Proficiency in composition skills ability to compose concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses
· LEAN Six Sigma certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .