Catch Co. is looking for an experienced and eager Event Manager to own end-to-end execution of an exciting and diverse range of in-person events. Our business continues to evolve and engaging with consumers and partners (like retailers) in the real-world is a critical next step in bringing our unique brands to life. Events could include everything from industry trade shows, product launches at retail locations, customer meetups, and even a company-branded vehicle touring the US. This individual will sit in the Marketing team but will regularly partner with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to execute this impactful role.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a year-round calendar of events designed to raise awareness of our brands, drive organic engagement with consumers/partners, and deliver against a range of critical business objectives.
- Own detailed planning in advance of each event and have company-wide responsibility for ultimate event execution.
- Develop and recommend the event budget, marketing plans, and objectives.
- Coordinate across all relevant internal teams and act as visible SME for everything event-related throughout the year.
- Interface with relevant external parties to successfully execute events (e.g., venue management, temp labor, retail store management, photographers/videographers).
- Understand objectives and goals for each event, ensure execution drives towards those goals, and measure/monitor results to track impact.
- Be dynamic and flexible in adjusting to a broad range of activities and responsibilities.
- Travel, as required, to support successful event execution.
- Interact extensively with every Catch Co. business line and functional area, our customers, and a range of external partners (including retailers).
What experience you need:
- 3+ years of event management experience in a consumer-centric industry.
- Direct functional expertise in planning and executing complex, nationwide events that span physical and digital components.
- Experience coordinating with a range of internal functional teams, especially cross-channel marketing teams.
- Comfort interacting with a range of external stakeholders, including retailers and the media.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- Amazing attention to detail and project management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities and execution-related situations.
- Creativity sufficient to truly delight everyone that experiences our events.
- Ability to effectively partner with a variety of cross-functional peers.
Curiosity: Always seeking to understand “why”. Always looking to make things better.
Passion: You are driven by a love for what you do.
Optimism: The ability to bounce back quickly when something doesn’t work.
Action: Knowing when to shift from planning to doing.
Honesty: Transparency with customers, partners and teammates.