allows eCommerce store owners to deliver powerful and customizable rewards programs to their customers. These programs help stores delight their customers, keep their business profitable, and grow their community. We are powering thousands of rewards programs, and rewarding tens of millions of customers in eCommerce stores all over the world!
As a member of our Merchant Experience team, you will play a vital role in communicating directly with our eCommerce merchants to help them get the most out of Smile and grow their business!
We are looking for a highly-motivated Experience Manager to help merchants grow their businesses through customer loyalty. We support merchants globally and we are looking to expand our coverage to ensure we provide the highest level of availability for them.
We are currently looking to fill a remote position to work hours aligned to 9-5 pm GMT, (with some flexibility +/- 1 or 2 hrs). Schedule would be Tuesday - Saturday, but open to other arrangements that provide full weekend coverage as well.
Whether you're based in the GMT timezone and open to that schedule, OR you're based somewhere else in the world and flexible in accommodating a schedule like this - we are open & want to hear from you!
About the role:
As an Experience Manager, you will be working to support thousands of merchants who have launched loyalty programs with Smile. This role is high-volume, 1:many. Most days will be spent interacting directly with merchants when they ask for help with strategy or program evaluation, but you will also contribute to our strategy to help proactively address issues before a merchant asks for assistance. Alongside the rest of the Merchant Experience Team you will contribute to self-serve resources that help our merchants guide themselves to success.
If you love a challenging, high-volume environment where you can think on your feet, and delight customers, we want to hear from you!
- Carry out ad hoc requests for performance reviews and strategy conversation
- Contribute to our ever-growing Help Docs to help create repeatable practices that can help Smile scale (program evaluation, advanced use cases, strategy best practices)
- Support and delight our merchants through chat, email, phone, and Zoom video conferencing conversations
- Collect and share churn reasons and product feedback for merchants who have been running Smile for at least 6m through our internal tracking systems
- Proactively reach out to merchants as per playbooks
- Assist with any support or implementation overflow work
- Engage and collaborate with a remote team spread across the world
What we are looking for:
- You have past experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company
- You have the ability to creatively problem-solve and improvise in ambiguous situations
- You can context switch, delving into varying degrees of complexity in requests over the course of a day
- You are analytical and know your way around Excel and/or BI tools
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have an insatiable curiosity
Bonus points if you:
- Have eCommerce experience either via your own venture or through past roles
- Have experience in 1:many, high-volume digital environments
- Have experience using Intercom
About the team at Smile!
- Join a smart, fun and growing Canadian company, with staff located in several countries around the world.
- Work on a product that tens of millions of people use each month!
- An atmosphere where you will constantly be challenged to learn new things!
- Stock option possibilities at a rapidly growing company.
- Perks like our wellness credit, generous vacation policy, and home-office equipment to make sure you can do your best work.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Great! We'd love to hear from you. We aren't looking for just anyone to join our team, so our application process is not going to be your run of the mill application. We would love to see a cover letter that shows us your personality! ... and let's forgo your resume and just send us a link to your LinkedIn profile or other online resume. If you don't have a LinkedIn profile, just make sure that your cover letter addresses the requirements listed above and touches on relevant past experiences.