Please note that we are only looking for people located in UTC+0 - UTC+2 Time Zone
· You will participate in design, development, test and maintenance of our products
· Monitor, investigate and solve issues in the code and infrastructure.
· Implement and enforce security best practices.
· Manage deployments and releases.
· Participate in regular meetings, reviews, plannings and refinements.
· Experience building REST-ful APIS
· Experience working with Docker
· Moderate knowledge of Linux systems administration and bash scripting
· Experience working with Git
· Experience with MySQL
· Strong problem determination and solving skills
· Ability to work remotely and communicate in English
· Ability to get along with others.
· 100% remote work
· Flexible working hours and vacation policy
· Budget for personal development: books, training
· Contributing to digitalization of health care sector and become part of a smart and dynamic team
· Career development opportunities: we encourage/support professional growth opportunity at work
· You submit your application
· We review applicants, screening for a variety of criteria
· If you pass the screening, we will ask you to complete a technical call with small coding test
· We will make an offer to the candidate we think is the best fit
nubedian is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applications and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status or disability status or any other basis protected by any law, ordinance of regulation.