SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
We're looking for strong PHP back-end skills primarily, but ideally you will have experience in SASS and JS.
- Strong PHP/MYSQL skills
- Ideally you will have experience of backend Wordpress development
- Experience of working with APIs
- Comfortable in Git and Node Build processes
- CSS experience - SASS ideally
- Hands-on, motivated self-starter with ability to take direction and manage tasks with minimal supervision within an energised, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and great listening skills
- Experience of remote working
- Be willing to travel to the UK a number of times a year to meet your colleagues and engage in social team building activities
- Flexible and resourceful
- You build clean and qualitative high-end code
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique job role in an innovation friendly company with a very flat management structure.
- We are a forward-thinking innovative agency who are passionate about the internet. We allow you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge.
- You will be given an interesting range of projects and work within a diverse team who all like to collaborate and share their knowledge.
- Salary depending on experience