We are looking for a talented senior engineer who has about 5+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails and at least one year of experience with Vue.js to join one of our passionate development teams.
If you feel addressed, you are a developer who pays a lot of attention to details but doesn't lose sight of the big picture. You feel comfortable in every corner of the rails stack and have a full understanding of the controllers, models, Vue.js components and the necessary HTML & CSS work.
In our teams you work together with like-minded colleagues and are accompanied by our coaching team. You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, and we are looking for someone that can grow with our products for years to come.
Although our teams work on project assignments this is a long-term contract role (years, our hope is forever 🙃) full-time (40 hours per week). You will invoice us on a monthly basis the actual hours you’ve worked. Benefits of this setup are dedication to a team and interesting projects, working from wherever you like and basically no need for permission to take time off.
You're a perfect fit if you...
- …are not representing a company
- …are a full-stack engineer (UI/UX, backend, etc.)
- …are self-disciplined
- …have a great work ethic and love to learn new things
- …have strong communication skills
- …can cater for office hours between 11am CEST and 03am CEST (Monday to Friday)
- …have the expected qualification and engineering skills
Qualification and engineering Skills
- Ruby on Rails
- Unit tests (rspec, Jest, etc.)
- Background workers
- Skilful use of HTML & CSS
We only accept applications from individuals as contractors.
Any request or application from companies will not be processed.