We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team. If you’re unsure, just apply!
Are you interested in helping engineers at great SaaS companies, like Mixpanel, Moz, Degreed, and Highspot build better products? Do you want to influence the experience of millions of software users worldwide? Do you want to work on hard problems with smart people that trust you and value what you bring to the table?
Some of the problems we are solving are:
- Building and deploying software into all different types of web applications; sitting as an interactive layer and engaging with the underlying code in a graceful and adaptable way
- How to design and build deep configuration in our WYSIWYG Builder without adding overwhelming complexity (unlike Photoshop!) for a customer
- Creating agnostic code such that it can interact with applications built with a deep variety of mark-up structures, loading schemes, CSS, and frameworks.
Check out some of our Developer Docs here
Chameleon is a platform for “product success”.
We remove the job of building and managing tooltips, banners, modals, walkthroughs etc. away from engineers (so they can focus on their core problems and functionality) to product managers.
This means they can create in-product nudges, collect feedback, and experiment with flows, without adding extra burden to their engineering teams.
We’re a small team of ~10 people, have a remote-first culture, are profitable, have hundreds of customers, and serve tens of millions of Experiences each month, around the world.
We’re looking for a front-end developer/engineer that thrives in a startup environment, is passionate about UX design, and enjoys a wide variety of problems. You’ll be working primarily on our React web-app and Backbone.js app (WYSIWYG Builder), and Chrome Extension.
Your skills (what we expect)
- 1+ years working as a front-end / web developer
- 2+ years of startup experience in a full-time remote work experience
- Fluency with React / JS / HTML / CSS
- Experience with a back-end application framework is a plus
- Proactive and diligent with little need for structure
- Comfort and experience working with testing suites
- You have a fully functioning home office / quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Our ways of working
- Remote-first team; we give you independence over your working hours and trust your commitment to your teammates and our customers
- Reporting to Brian Norton (Co-founder & CTO); working with Pulkit Agrawal (Co-founder & CEO) and the wider engineering team
- We approach work with confidence and humility -- we are both powerful and responsible
- Work with great people on difficult problems;
- Competitive salary and equity
- Own your career direction as the company grows
- Laptop and budget for home office equipment
- Get to know our many SaaS products and product people (our customers) from around the world