FingerprintJS is a fully remote company with a strong open-source culture. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from freelancers to publicly traded companies.
Our team is small, ambitious and globally distributed (from Argentina to Russia). We’re both very technical and very friendly.
We’re looking for a mid-level front-end developer to help us build the front end parts of our website and customer dashboard. We need someone who has experience building React apps and working on vanilla HTML/CSS projects.
You should be in UTC-8 to UTC-1 to have at least several hours of overlap with our team members.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Fluent English.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Good understanding of React.
- Knowledge of TypeScript (or desire to learn it).
- Experience prototyping and building UIs.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Optimize.
- A/B test experience.
Don’t be afraid to apply even if you’re missing a few bullet points in there!
What we offer:
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options.
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How would you build a simple credit card input UI?
We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.