We are aThemes (athemes.com
), a premium WordPress theme shop (we also run a blog about WordPress at athemes.com/blog
This is a fully remote position so you can work from anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do
- Help the team create and launch new WordPress themes using Elementor page builder, new layouts (templates) for existing themes using Elementor, as well as landing pages for our themes using static HTML.
- Assist with implementing design and code changes to athemes.com
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with front end development
- Pixel perfect design-to-code implementation (e.g XD to WordPress)
- Experience with cross browser compatibility
- Experience with responsive design
- Familiarity with Bootstrap 4
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (in English)
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress theme development
- Commercial (e.g. ThemeForest) theme experience
- Experience with Elementor page builder
- Experience with PHP
- Extensive jQuery
- Experience in developing WordPress themes and/or plugins
- Knowledge of advanced front end optimisation techniques
We are looking for a contractor, starting at around 10 hours per week with the potential for more. We want you to become part of the team (currently 6), and will include you as much as we can in what we do.
We are looking for someone in the $15 to $30 hour range ideally. If this works for you then we’d love to hear from you.