As an Frontend Software Engineer, you are responsible for the development and improvement of our platform and you are our CIO's right hand.
What we look for in our next employee:
- Strong desire to create an optimal UX journey
- Strong interest in crafting user interfaces for very different types of stakeholders through a combination of UX/UI and good Angular/AngularJS code.
Are you a motivated teamplayer who is:
- Experienced with AngularJS. Experience in migrating AngularJS (v1.7) to Angular (10) is a plus.
- Fluent in English both writing and communicating.
- Able to work independently in a small but growing team.
- You have a high level of discipline and can manage your own time.
- Willing to help us become a world class market leader in the recurrent payments market.
- You can work remotely and from European business hours.
- You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills.
- Dutch or French or another European language is a plus.
- Experience with the Java/Spring Framework.