Strong focus on increasing D2C eCommerce brands’ ROAS, AOV, CAC, LTV, and CTR through Facebook & Instagram advertising.
Speaking your language? Keep reading…
Lucyd Media, a division of Nosbisch Ventures, is a Creative advertising studio driving customer acquisition for socially conscious brands throughout North America & Europe.
We’re looking for a D2C eCommerce Digital Advertising Specialist to work with our team to set up, manage, optimize, and scale D2C digital advertising efforts for our brands and clients. Most of our focus is on Facebook and Instagram advertising, but experience with Google, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and Pinterest as well is ideal.
What is success? For most of our clients and brands, success involves:
- Sustainably acquiring new customers while maintaining a 2x+ ROAS
- Increasing conversion rates and average order value
- Increasing lifetime value through re-engagement of existing customers
- Improving the customer experience by curating excellent content that is presented to the customer in the right place at the right time
- Accurate omnichannel attribution modeling
- Consistent improvement through the studying and implementation of the latest omnichannel advertising and growth strategies
We work with (and thus you will be working directly with) many different brands, both in-house-owned D2C brands, and our clients’ D2C brands. We focus on advertising socially conscious D2C wellness eCommerce brands, with a specialty in the compliant advertising of CBD and cannabis products. You will be taught cutting-edge strategies that permit this type of advertising, and you will be responsible for optimizing and innovating upon these strategies.
Experience with digital analytics, reporting, attribution modeling, and funnel visualization will be needed, as well as strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) for collaborating with the internal team and meeting with clients. Adaptability and innovative critical thinking are strong values of ours.
- Keeping up to date with written standard operating procedures for our internal systematic strategies (and the new strategies you develop).
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of clients’ Facebook/Instagram (and other channels) advertising campaigns, from strategy visualization to ad creative development to data analysis and optimization.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks, discovering unique opportunities for growth, and making recommendations to the client that will improve overall performance quickly.
- Do “whatever it takes” to get client results above 2x ROAS consistently across all advertising channels.
- Develop marketing strategies, plans, and graphics to support and achieve the client’s objectives.
- Leveraging real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear roadmap for their future success. This includes full visualization of the client’s funnel as well as updating it to reflect their active strategy as it develops.
- Split-test creative, targeting, landing pages, and general advertising strategies while optimizing for growth of spend, ROAS, AOV, CAC, and retention.
- An obsession with learning and testing new cutting-edge advertising and CRO strategies in the industry and implementing them and reporting about them to the internal team as well as our clients.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management, both via real-time data dashboards and during our bi-weekly client meetings.
- Meet with our Facebook/Instagram advertising representative to review strategies and learn new strategies while maintaining and deepening our relationship with Facebook corporate.
- Experience working remotely successfully
- Spent at least $1M in profitable Facebook/Instagram digital advertising
- Experience scaling brands’ advertising efforts from $0/day to $10k+/day
- Up-to-date and actively following the latest advertising and media trends
- 2+ years of Facebook/Instagram advertising experience (Facebook Blueprint Certified Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience managing your own D2C brands or clients’ brand accounts (any vertical)
- Optimal working knowledge of Google Analytics for eCommerce brands
- Optimal working knowledge and willingness to learn and master integrated strategies with all major digital advertising platforms (Google/YouTube AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok for eCommerce brands)
- Strong sense of good design, branding, and creative with the ability to make strong suggestions to improve our own and clients’ brands on these fronts
- Ability to strategize, communicate strategies, create, and distribute converting ad creatives; this includes writing ad video scripts and being able to visually communicate your vision to our creative partners.
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising policies and trends throughout the past several years.
- Extremely strategic and creative, always thinking outside the box for solutions while maintaining a focus on ROI at all times.
- Obsessed with learning the latest D2C eCommerce digital advertising, growth hacking, and CRO trends
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items while effectively adapting to changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Able to work collaboratively with a team but also independently
- Meticulous and detail-oriented; able to catch and prevent typos and errors
- Passion for design, branding, positive social impact, and culture
- Have a sense of humor and an interest in establishing a fun and rewarding culture as an early employee in a fast-growth environment.
- Contractor or Employee - no agencies
- 40 hours per week
- $70,000 to $90,000 per year, based on experience - paid hourly based on agreed-upon hours
- Work Location
- Remote with the potential for occasional on-site/off-site retreats
Please submit a cover letter in addition to your resume and/or online portfolio telling us why you'd be perfect for this role; in that cover letter, please include the full expression of the abbreviations ROAS, AOV, CAC, LTV, CTR, and D2C.
We’re excited to change the world for the better together.