Do you want to battle climate change every day? Does the potential of making a dent in the climate emergency excite you more than anything else? If yes, keep reading.
As a full cycle Sales Representative, you will be instrumental in growing our Business to Business member base. You will be responsible for generating leads, booking meetings and bringing new customers on board. In other words, you will have full control over the impact that you make.
This is the first hire for our sales team. You will work closely with our Head of Sales and Chief Growth Officer to identify opportunities, develop strategies and execute on them.
- Developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Hitting monthly / quarterly / yearly goals
- Developing and executing on growth experiments
- Make a real dent in the climate emergency
We’re not big on resumes. They can hold back great talent. Instead, we focus on the content of the person, not the paper. So, we’ve crafted a 30-minute test about the things that are important for this position. Taking this will help us both discover our potential fit.
That said, here are some of the key traits that should describe you:
- Impact drives you more than bling
- You are a creative thinker, comfortable in finding ethical ways to get stuff done
- You connect with others effortlessly
- You are a great listener
- Goals and results strengthen you, you build/measure/learn by default
- You are thick skinned without being ignorant
- You push yourself forward
- You’re fluent in English
- You are amazing on the phone
- You are very comfortable with technology
👇 Go ahead and answer 13 questions on General Sales, Sales Communication, Sales Presentation, Sales Analytics, Prospecting in 30 minutes.
You can do it only once. You’ll get quick feedback in seconds. Plus, a real human will be in touch shortly.