The world is complicated enough.
Cleverclip Ltd. is a renowned design agency from Berne, Switzerland. Since April 2013 we pursue one simple goal: Helping people get their ideas across in a meaningful and lasting way. We achieve this by producing explainer videos, infographics and interactive experiences for companies around the world. Our showreel
sums it up pretty well. We are a team of over 30 passionate artists, animators, illustrators, developers, storytellers and designers from around the globe. We work and live in Melbourne, San José, Berlin, Zurich, Kuala Lumpur and in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Russia.
We are looking for a highly talented full stack developer who knows how to translate ideas and concepts into interactive web experiences. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment.
As our technical jack of all trades (master of some) you’ll develop interactive web apps and microsites. Your technical skills will help you transform complex problems into shippable products that inspire audiences around the globe.
Join our young and aspiring team and help us to make the world less complicated.
• Participate in architectural design, review, and implementation of production-quality features
• Participate in effort and complexity estimation for new/proposed features and tasks
• Lead projects for high profile customers from conception to completion, working with stakeholders to identify project risks and recommend mitigating solutions
• Work collaboratively with our creative team and project management
• Communicate effectively
• Work remotely and autonomously
• Knowledge of data modelling, SQL, and PostgreSQL
• Familiarity with Linux
Perks and Benefits
• You’ll work mostly with cool people (Not all of us are cool. But the majority is)
• Remote work: Work wherever and whenever you want
• Creative freedom (Makes sense, right?)
• Yearly company retreat. Once a year we all meet and hang out together. Here’s what it looked liked when we went to Bali
• Gadgets - Whatever you need to get things going
• Continuous education possibilities
How to apply
Interested? Send us your resume and tell us why you’re the right person for the job! Please add the line “We’re all made of start-stuff” at the end of your letter. Otherwise we’ll have to ignore your application. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Here’s the application link: https://airtable.com/shrFyUS2XuWSHmYn0