Feedr is looking for a mid-weight Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. The best candidates will thrive in a startup environment, have a passion for food and using technology to disrupt the current food/nutrition landscape, and be incredibly intellectually curious and willing to learn. We are a small, close-knit team where everyone is expected to challenge, question, and improve everything that we do to ultimately build the best possible product we can for our customers.
Who are Feedr?
Feedr builds workplace food programs for enterprises. We bring people together around healthy food, creating a wellness benefit around nutrition. Our technology can understand everyone’s food preferences and as a result construct relevant menus - getting them the right food, in the right place. This is a ‘cloud canteen’ mentality - a scalable, individual way to eating great, quality food daily.
We are a VC backed start-up (world class investors including those behind Transferwise, Nested, LoveFilm, Shazam & Carwow to name a few). We have grown 200% in the last 12 months with clients including the likes of AirBnB, PWC, DHL, Etsy and more. We are currently a team of 20 people and have been named as one of the top 100 UK startups in the Startups 100 list for the second year running.
What we’re building
We’re building consumer grade tech for enterprise. Our platform currently includes a consumer web and mobile app, an enterprise management web portal, a vendor portal for web and tablet, and a tablet-based kiosk app. As we scale, we are increasingly building a suite of software for multiple stakeholders and complex order management as well as a delightful consumer experience. We are also implementing a machine-learning based recommendation engine for our B2B and B2B2C products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and ship high-quality code as part of an agile team
- Continue building our suite of software for further B2B2C roll out and expansion into larger enterprise clients, including internal admin / operations tools, client admin tools, vendor platform, and client applications.
- Identity and implement opportunities to better integrate with workplace systems (e.g., slack), and other tools which can enhance our system (e.g., nutritional databases, logistics / routing tools, etc).
- Contribute ideas to improvement of the platform from a technology and product perspective.
- Experience building great consumer and enterprise tech
- Minimum 3 years' full time, full-stack development experience
- Ability to work in remote as well as local teams (we are a partially in-office and partially remote team)
- Flexible, proactive, and happy in an environment where requirements change regularly and every decision is open to challenge.
- Confident in our technology stack and excited to learn new tools
Note that this role is open to remote workers but ONLY if you are within 1-2 hours' time difference from London as we generally want someone who can work on our time zone.
- Close knit team where everyone has the opportunity to challenge, question and improve what we do to ultimately build the best product possible for customers
- Mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives.
- Fast paced work environment where you never stop learning.
- Rapid progression and opportunity for high performers.
- Competitive compensation package.