We are looking for a passionate full stack developer to help deliver the next generation rewards program that rewards customers directly into the superannuation. Initially a 3 month contract, however if you prove yourself we will bring you on full time. Come join an exciting team, who don't take themselves too seriously, but have lots of fun at building great products, and rewarding everyday Aussies in building their superannuation. We are an early stage startup, fast growing with lots of great opportunities to fast-track your career, to grow and learn in the coming years.
About Super Rewards
Super Rewards is an online shopping platform where you earn cash rewards directly into your superannuation - at no cost to you at all.
Every time you shop, whether you’re shopping for groceries, baby items, travel, fashion, beauty, groceries or homewares, you will receive cash rewards from our retail partners paid directly into your super account. It's seamless, effortless, beautiful & super smart.
- Expert in Web application development, at least 3 years of experience in maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stacks
- Expert in React frameworks (Gatsby, NextJS), at least 3 years of experience
- Understanding or experience using styled components
- Understanding Context, Hooks, Lifecycle
- Understanding state management architecture
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs with Node.js, at least 3 years of experience
- Experience in Mongo Database and Mongoose framework
- Experience in writing unit tests for the features
- Experience in CircleCI/TravisCI
- Good at understanding task/feature value and able to explain to team members
- Good at making quick decisions for tasks
- Solid Production debugging skills
- Nice to have experience in mobile web development
- Great communication skills
- Customer-centric developer, enjoy in talking to customers to get feedback and solve customer problems
- Can work independently
- Quick learner
- Educate team members on the new learnings
- Being helpful to the team
- Takes feedback positively
- Will build product that customer love and not need to be what a developer wants
- Will work extras hours for urgent tasks
- Passionate in testing new stack for the product
- Passionate in innovating existing product features
NO RECRUITERS and ONLY CANDIDATES THAT CAN WORK +/- 3 HOURS FROM SYDNEY TIMEZONE.