Mindoula is a next-generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled, team-based 24/7/365 behavioral health support across the continuum of care. We are developing comprehensive platform to address the needs of pre and post hospital care for large populations. Also, we are building the best population health management and analytics platform by using latest technologies in big data and data science.
We are currently seeking to fill in multiple roles in technology and data to help build great technology helping Mindoula to grow faster.
Role: We are looking for a senior software engineer/full-stack developer who is proficient in front-end/back-end development and database technologies. Ideal candidate should be comfortable with managing production environments while being a part of the development team developing new features etc.
- Be part of the engineering and product team in developing new features in a fast-paced development environment, but also highly quality oriented.
- Maintain the product and engage with users in resolving any issues or bug-fixes in the production environment.
- Manage deployment and releases.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Back-end/API: Ruby, Rails, Elastic Search, Sidekiq
- Databases: Postgres
- Front-end: Angular, ES6.
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
- Competitive salary.
- Generous benefits
- This position is open to both as an employee or as a contractor/consultant.