About Reggy and Our Founder
Reggy was built to bring the world of cycling into the 21st century. With Reggy, cyclists can now discover that ideal ride/race while connecting with the perfect people to experience it with. We give cycling event organizers full visibility into their business and athletes the tools to analyze their performance like never before. Reggy is expanding what it means to discover, create, and analyze cycling experiences.
Our founder, Eliot Jackson, has over 20 years of experience in the cycling world and has worked for some of the biggest companies in the space such as Giant Bicycles and Red Bull. He developed an analytics platform that is used by 90% of riders and teams on the World Cup Downhill circuit.
We are supported by some of the largest companies in the cycling industry such as Giant Bicycles, Maxxis Tires, and FOX among others.
You will work directly with the technical Founder (full-stack engineer) to build out Reggy. Having built an extremely successful MVP that did over $100K GMV in its first two months, we are now looking to build a well designed, maintainable, extendable foundation to work on for the long term. The roadmap is precise, executable, and designed with implement ability in mind.
This is an 8-12 month project/contract-based position.
Who are you?
- You truly believe in our mission.
- You are an extremely strong IC. Your day to day will be knee-deep in coding, architecting, and finding solutions to tough implementation problems.
- You have deep insight on how to architect a great front-end - You understanding how a front-end should look at 1 user to 1 million users.
- You are incredibly empathetic and insatiably curious. You put yourself in the customer’s shoes every day. You also make sure their shoes haven’t changed since yesterday.
- You love simple and delightful UX - We are a technology company serving people who are not technologists.
- You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
- You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You have domain experience in sports/cycling/events/marketplaces or the willingness to learn.
- You've done this before - either at a startup or owning a product at a larger company.
- Work directly with the Founder to architect and build Reggy
- Build features, fine-tune the database model, write tests, and help define best practices. From Cloud to CSS,
- Build integrations with third-party APIs (Stripe, SendGrid, Algolia)
- Typescript + React + Relay
- Hasura + Postrges
- Google Cloud (Firebase Functions/Authentication)
You can apply through the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV/Linkedin and a note letting us know why you would be a good fit :)
Thank you for your time and great luck with your job hunt!
Reggy is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Reggy will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.