provides financial services for companies holding euros, dollars, and cryptocurrencies. We are building the best crypto wallet designed for businesses who need to scale, move fast, make the most of their crypto and fiat currencies. We're helping these companies embrace cryptocurrencies and shape a global and borderless economy.
We're a founding team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers: Thibaut
(CEO) and Théo
(CTO), with backing from world-class US and European investors like Y Combinator
, Coinbase Ventures
. The company is incorporated in San Francisco but we're working from Paris and Europe for now.
What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Most people would call Multis "just an interface" but you'd probably call it a server-less, backend-less, password-less, real-time full stack ClojureScript static decentralized web application. It's not about ticking boxes though --- we chose these technologies and architecture to cater for our very specific domain: the blockchain. As for our engineering principles, we only have one: simplicity.
We're looking for a full stack engineer to work hand-in-hand with the CTO and the engineering and product teams to build and maintain our next-gen business banking stack and features --- leveraging blockchains and their protocols as well as server-less infrastructure and functional programming. As a core member, we also expect you to have major impact on shaping our culture and brand, and help us attract top talents!
- Lead features development --- from specs to tested production code --- along with the Product team
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- For our lead: build a team and ensure smooth and structured execution to deliver on company's objectives and roadmap
- Remote Worker must be based in Europe
- 2+ years of experience as a full stack engineer
- Acquainted with ClojureScript (or strong willingness to learn --- our coding test is in ClojureScript)
- Experience with complex single page applications
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- Know how to relax 🏝️
Nice to have
- Startup experience --- ideally B2B or fintech
- Passionate about all things blockchain and crypto
- Experience leading a team (or strong appetite to do so)
- Previous remote experience
- Hawaïan outfit and prior one-pot experience 🍲
- Challenging work experience building next-gen banking with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote-friendly company with offices in Paris downtown (75002)
- Off-sites abroad (next one will be in the Canary Islands)
- Possibility to get all or part of your salary in crypto 🤑