We are currently seeking a Latin American based, fluent English and Spanish speaking Full Stack PHP Developer working in the US East Coast timezone to join our team of 15 on a full-time permanent basis, assist our American (North and South) expansion plans and start work immediately on a series of really exciting and challenging projects.
We’re Looking For Someone With
- 2+ years experience coding PHP with Laravel and Eloquent
- 1+ years experience with React
- The ability to learn additional programming languages
- Confidence and excitement to work with new and cutting edge libraries across front and back end disciplines
- The ability to communicate via English and Spanish clearly, politely and professionally in person, on the phone and over email with people of different cultures and backgrounds
- A strong work ethic and attitude with a willingness to "do what's required" on a project and for the customer at all times
...and most of all, someone fun, friendly, motivated, ambitious, confident, excited and ready to hit the ground running!
General Tasks Include
- New feature development, support and maintenance of our internally developed "ZenSmart" manufacturing automation solution - a project primarily built in PHP Laravel and React but with some other languages for specific applications where required
- Managing and maintaining additional legacy PHP applications
- Database Manipulation and Administration
- Bug fixing
- Prototyping solutions to aid quotations
- Customer success support (we have an "everyone does support" ethos)
- Testing (we also have an "everyone does testing" ethos)
- Salary package tailored to experience, up to $1800 USD per month, paid direct at the end of each month
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Work from home
- Playing with bleeding edge technologies and learning new skills
- Working with a very friendly, highly capable and motivated global team, serving tens of millions of end customers via a small number of boutique clients
Working here is awesome – way better than working for an agency or a big faceless enterprise – and we just know you’re going to love it too. The variety of work you’ll get, coupled with the freedom you’ll be given to think outside the box is unparalleled. Apply today and start making things, not just websites.
Please apply by sending a CV, cover letter and indicative salary expectations to email@example.com