We are an innovative group of product strategists, designers, and developers. Together we create custom app solutions for startups and mid-sized businesses that are tackling some of the biggest problems in healthcare, fintech, and on-demand. Our current client portfolio has a combined valuation of $60 million and is growing on an annual basis.
We currently have a team of 15 full-stack developers, and we are hiring a mid-level to senior full-stack react developer. This is a full-time, WFH position.
What you will be working on:
- Variety of projects within healthcare, fintech, and on-demand. Previous examples include fitness trackers, clinical trial management, loan AI, restaurant on-demand delivery.
- Cross-platform solutions for web and mobile devices in ReactJS, React Native, MongoDB, NodeJS, hosted on AWS.
- Mixture of custom code and 3rd party API integrations, a rich admin panel with analytics.
- Data-rich solutions with libraries for elegant data visualization.
- Refactoring legacy codebases for production applications
- All projects will have a finished custom design, delivered in Sketch and Invision from our in-house design team.
- Speed optimization efforts at the code and server levels.
- Writing automated tests to reduce manual QA efforts.
The key characteristics we're looking for are:
- 3+ years of experience building production-level React and React Native applications.
- A knack for consulting others on how to best achieve a feature for scalability and their business goals (as opposed to waiting for instructions on how to build a feature, or building something the first way that comes to mind).
- The ability to "figure it out" when you hit inevitable roadblocks.
- Desire for team-first approach, radical transparency, thoughtful disagreement, constructive feedback (both giving and offering).
- Desire for constant learning and a dynamic change-up in project opportunities.
- Accountability for deadlines, matched with proactive discussion of deadline adjustments.
- Mental fortitude to handle a relatively high-stress environment that comes from tighter deadlines and rapid development cycles.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.