Deskpass has big growth goals and a long list of great marketing ideas to help us hit them. We're looking for a marketing generalist who can work across channels to execute on the ideas we have, bring new ones to the table, and ultimately increase lead volume by testing more things, faster.
What this means in action is:
- Creating (or leading the creation of depending on your skillset) marketing assets like videos, blog posts, emails, web pages, and sales decks
- Building, launching, and testing marketing campaigns in a variety of channels. Including but not limited to email, search, social, video, display, podcasts, and direct mail
- Identifying new audience segments and targeting opportunities
- Developing and refining robust marketing automation
- Building our marketing technology stack and analytics/attribution capabilities
- Actively participating in social media communities
- Supporting partner marketing and events
This role is perfect for someone who's got some marketing experience under their belt and is committed to a marketing career; someone who's ready to take more ownership over campaigns and results.
An ideal candidate for this role would be detail-oriented, strategic in their outreach approach, operations-minded, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a solid understanding of the coworking industry, and enjoys providing creative solutions and helpful suggestions to ensure the success of everyone involved.
As our business grows, so do opportunities within our Marketing & Sales organization. We expect various new opportunities to arise within the many functions of our growing team. This team member will play a critical role in finding, building, and ultimately growing these functions within our business.
The Full-Time Marketing Coordinator role will be a crucial part of the continual growth and expansion of Deskpass and we are looking for a dedicated, passionate individual who is excited to grow with us!
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Manage paid advertising programs through social media platforms such as Facebook and Linkedin
- Manage the budget associated with the paid advertising programs run through social media platforms
- Manage and further improve our advanced marketing automation
- Collaborate with the content management team to develop and maintain a strong social media presence in support of new customer acquisition and brand development goals
- Engage with Sales to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing programs
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Hands-on experience with at least two elements of a modern marketing technology stack (marketing automation, CRM, email platforms, CDP, analytics platforms, etc)
- Hands-on experience actively managing acquisition campaigns in at least two digital marketing channels (email, search, social, video, display, etc), with the results to show it
- Experience with SEM (Google Ads, Bing Ads) and paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) preferred
- Polished and efficient writing and editing skills: Ready to jump in and edit our blog, write copy for email, web, etc., and engage freelancers for larger content projects
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Takes pride in their work and feels purposeful when productive, efficient, and effective
- Plan, launch, and manage multiple long-term projects at the same time
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful demeanor
- Extremely self-sufficient and tracks use of time to monitor and improve performance
- A good sense of humor is always appreciated
Location & Availability
Although this role is remote, it is required to be fully available during business hours. Ideally, this candidate uses Deskpass 1 day per week when in a city in which Deskpass operates.
Communication will be through online channels (Slack or otherwise) as well as voice communication as needed (Skype/phone/Google Hangout/etc.). Daily check-ins are expected, with frequency, duration and time varying based on current workload and project deadlines.
This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please use the subject line: Full Time Marketing Manager (it'll help us to sort through the emails).