Are you passionate about orchestrating high tempo testing to uncover the most effective growth strategies for a successful, bootstrapped SaaS product? Do you eat, live, and breathe brainstorming and rigorous analysis? Are you obsessed with meticulous tracking of every experiment so we never miss a learning? If so, we want you on our growth team!
Simplero is a product-led SaaS company that helps coaches, trainers, authors, and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. We’re an all-remote team of 35 trailblazers passionate about service, personal growth, and simplicity. We have helped over 2500 customers in 30 countries make over $225M. United by our shared values of growth, ownership, service, and hunger, we change lives and provide livelihoods.
As our Growth Lead you will be the lead person on our Growth Team. You’ll work with our Product Manager, Engineers, Designers, and any other specialists we may need to contract with for content, data analysis, or whatnot. You’ll work closely with our CEO, and be responsible for the weekly cadence of growth tests, with the goal to start at least three experiments per week.
We have a loyal and growing customer base which has primarily come through word of mouth. Your job is to build on this base to unlock growth.
Yes, it’ll be hard work. We have high standards, and we’re going to expect a lot of you. But the payoff both personally and professionally is immense. This role at Simplero will open your world and professional career to abundant opportunities for growth.
A Little Bit About You
- You are a creative problem solver. We are looking for someone who is not just repeating what’s been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- You live and breathe data, rigorousness, marketing, experimentation, and growth
- You have insane attention to detail and organizational skills
- You’re great at getting things done across an organization
What You’ll Do
- Manage the weekly high tempo testing cadence
- Define objectives, analyze our current state, and make sure we have instrumentation in place to properly track
- Solicit ideas from all channels - team members, customers, books, websites, other apps, and anywhere else
- Prioritize those ideas based on impact, confidence, and ease
- Pick experiments to run, define them super clearly so there’s no way we won’t learn
- Work with other team members to implement and execute those tests
- Review the data, and document the learnings
- Rinse and repeat
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years experience in growth marketing with proven results
- Focus and discipline in how you invest your time
- An insatiable hunger to grow and learn
- Highly strategic thinking
- High attention to detail
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Changing lives at scale. Making the tools that empower experts to make a living teaching others is seriously high-leverage work.
- Be part of a lean, efficient, high-autonomy, high-accountability team.
- Show exactly what you created AND know exactly how many customers benefit from it how often.
- A team of A players to work with to help you execute on your roadmap
- Know how great it feels when you make a customer’s day. You’re not locked in a room 4 floors away from anyone who talks to a customer: you’ll see the impact of each bug fix, “surprise and delight” tweak, and feature.
- Access to hundreds of hours of training material, books, workouts, etc.. For just about anything you want to learn about Internet business, personal growth, software development—if it’s not already in our virtual library, just ask.
- Personal and professional coaching. Who do you want to be? How do you want to grow yourself and your career? We’ll help you get there.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation + 10 holidays per year. Yes. We want you to get some perspective and rest.
- Generous profit sharing. Since we don’t have stock options, this is how we do it.
What Sets Simplero Apart
- No VCs. 100% customer and sweat equity funded, privately owned, and we’re not in it for an exit. We’re here to serve our clients and do work that matters for decades to come.
- Profitable. Been in business for 11+ years. Solid, stable, proven company, product, and business model.
- 2,300 active customers. Our customers have earned over $225M using Simplero.
- Our founder & CEO is a developer and built the product himself for the first several years. Deep technical understanding and support all the way to the top.
- We solve real problems for real people that are happy to pay us real money. We sign off each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
- We do things differently from other companies. You'll see. We laugh a lot. We’re real with each other. We breathe. We care.
- We have customers that have been with us for over ten years, and still love us as much as we love them!