An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Growth Marketing Associate to join our growing, global team. As part of Soracom's growth marketing team, you will report directly to the Head of Growth Marketing and be responsible for the implementation and execution of data-driven inbound marketing programs, delivering high-quality marketing qualified leads, and discover new customer acquisition channels.
Soracom was founded in 2014 with a vision to build a more connected world. Today, Soracom serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, delivering connectivity for the Internet of Things powered by the speed and scale of the cloud. Founded by AWS veterans and headquartered in Tokyo, Soracom is a fast-growing global technology brand with over 100 staff in 5 continents.
Soracom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen. Come and join Soracom to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
- Lead the regional execution of existing marketing programs, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Develop and execute our performance marketing strategy to maximize ROI and scale from all paid channels: Paid social (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn etc), PPC, Network/Programmatic to support growth within NA
- Building a solid test and learn growth process through the acquisition funnel
- Report on marketing campaigns and initiatives in achieving their stated objectives, including impact-metrics such as CTRs, #leads, CPL, pipeline conversions, MQL, CAC, LTV, and ROI
- Collaborate on campaigns with an international team consisting of a graphic designer, growth engineer, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Organize online events or sponsor existing in-person events throughout the NA region, examples would include webinars and local technical meetups
- Hands-on tactician with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Expert in SEO, SEM, and SMM
- Experience leading demand generation strategies including digital advertising, retargeting, and lookalike audiences across all major platforms.
- Certified or expert knowledge of all major marketing analytic/advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, AdRoll, and Segment
- Certified or expert knowledge of automation and CRM platforms such as SFDC, Marketo, and Hubspot
- Experienced creating persona-based marketing strategies
- A self-managed person with the ability to work with a remote team and take business growth and customer success decision
- Thriving to always learn new things and flexible about everyday tasks required to complete the work
- Industry experience in either IoT, Cloud, Telecommunications, or Hardware
- 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, inbound marketing, or demand generation
- Must be fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills (French or German language skills desirable but not essential).
- Work from wherever you want - as long as you have a great internet connection.
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new, up-to-date equipment to work from
- PTO that increases the longer you're with us
- An environment where you'll learn more in 6 months than you would typically in several years.