Growth Opportunity for Inside Sales Rep at B2B Marketing SaaS
**US Workers Only! Since this is a customer-facing role, you must be available during EST or CST working hours. Salary + Commission $50k-$120k
This is a growth opportunity where you can make an immediate impact and then grow into a leadership role within a short period. We are seeking self-motivated, results-driven individuals to join our sales team where you can put your mark on an early-stage company and help us scale. Referral Rock is a fast-growing Referral Marketing SaaS for small and medium-sized businesses.
We’re looking for individuals that thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are goal-oriented, have a refuse-to-lose attitude, and enjoy helping others be successful.
You love challenges and don’t take rejection personally. You have a strong interest in sales, get excited about marketing, and want to understand how businesses work.
Our sales process is a consultative one, where you’ll need to understand the customer’s context so that you can coach them through each sale.
All leads are inbound from our great content and SEO. We’ve invested heavily in sales ops, sales tools, clean data, and detailed reporting so you can spend more time wth prospects, less time on sales admin.
If you have a strong desire to be helpful and that hunter mentality, you’ll be a great fit!
- Be the face to prospective customers
- Own the full sales cycle from contact to close
- Run online product demos
- Engage prospective customers through email, calls, and screen shares (follow up is key)
- Use our CRM and other tools to multiply your efforts and have visibility over your pipeline
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience (preferably in marketing SaaS and selling to SMBs)
- 1-2 years of experience as an SDR / BDR is a plus
- Ability to work remotely
- Consultative approach to sales focused on delivering value
- Desire to win and confidence to ask for the close
- Experience with common sales and marketing software like Salesforce, HubSpot, MailChimp, and Zapier
- Experience with different business types and sales processes including e-commerce, SaaS, service-based companies, etc.
- Uses data to drive decision making
- Communicates clearly and can simplify complex concepts
- Familiar with inbound marketing and inside sales processes
- Demand to Understand: Curious with a strong desire to understand our business, market, and customers and how you can help
- Strives for Improvement: Always trying to get better and enjoys becoming an expert (coaching/training sessions, team huddles, shadow calls, call recordings, self-assessments, etc.)
- Coachable: Open to feedback and making improvements
- Ownership: Strong sense of pride and accountability for everything they do
- Team Player: Help level up the sales and other teams and drive the company forward (peer-to-peer coaching, feedback, prospect insights, etc.)
- Medical and Dental
- Flexibile PTO and Holidays
As a remote team, you’ll have a greater responsibility to work within our systems like Asana, HubSpot, Intercom, Zoom, Wingman, Confluence, and Slack. These tools are our work operating system here at Referral Rock. You’ll be expected to have excellent communication skills and an exceptional level of accountability. We have weekly team meetings, sales huddles, and pipeline reviews where you’ll be required to update the team on your pipeline and progress.
If you think startups don’t mean process then this isn’t the job for you. We document everything, follow onboarding and sales playbooks, use data to monitor activity, sales funnel progression, and pipeline development, and are constantly improving how we can make our customers, their customers, and our internal team more successful. If you get excited about building a repeatable process then this could be the right team for you.
If none of this scares you, please apply.