Like a lot of companies right now, Cro Metrics has put hiring on hiatus. However, we’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and we hope to begin evaluating resumes in the next 2-3 months. If you’re interested in a position with us, please take a look at our job description below and submit an application. We’ll send you a confirmation we received it, but you may not hear back right away. However, we promise when we resume hiring we’ll reach out. Thank you.
As a Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). A Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers and engineers. On the client side, the Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience working in digital product management, user experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on consumer-facing web products
- Experience running A/B/n tests using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Built and delivered product road maps full of winning and losing ideas
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Lifelong learner
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions