Clearview is a fully-remote software engineering firm composed of team members distributed across the US, Europe, and Asia. We provide companies worldwide with staff augmentation for software development. From modest roots as a small group of freelance developers, the past several years have seen us grow to over two dozen full-time team members.
Now we are looking to hire a Head of Business Development to drive growth with existing partnerships and lead new client acquisition efforts, developing and iterating on a marketing and sales strategy and building out our sales team.
The position will be fully remote, ideally based in the U.S. with occasional access to the Bay Area. Professional connections to Silicon Valley and the broader tech industry are desired. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate seeking to take deep responsibility for developing opportunities that amplify and empower our team’s innovative drive.
We have a confession to make: Clearview is not a high-growth startup with tunnel vision for making charts go up and to the right. Built by adventure-loving digital nomads working from laptops around the world, our business decisions are made through the lens of what’s best for our team in the long run. While we come from diverse professional backgrounds, none of our management team have ever worked a 9-5 office job -- and it shows. You’ll be entering a culture that relies on elegant systems and personal accountability to get the most from independence as much as collaboration.
Clearview is profitable, privately owned, and seeks to grow sustainably by exploring opportunities that are the right match for us. We’re excited about experimenting with new ways of working together, developing our own products, empowering leadership and entrepreneurship within our inclusive and multicultural team, and building a company that is successful both financially and in terms of human development.
Skills & Requirements
- Will be compensated based on experience and location and include base salary, equity, and profit-sharing.
- Will be remote-first, preferably based in the United States. Occasional travel to the Bay Area may be required. Travel to company retreats in Europe or Bali twice per year is likely (when global conditions are appropriate).
- Will have flexible working hours and be primarily self-directed. Occasional collaboration across distant time zones will be required.
- You’re self-starting and interested in working with management to set and meet your own milestones.
- You’re entrepreneurial, enjoy customer outreach and needs discovery, and have experience growing with a small company or start-up.
- You have interest or experience in Digital Identity (while this would make for an excellent fit, it is not required).
- You value professional relationships built on transparency and personal connection with a no-blame approach to accountability. We’re looking for someone who’s a great match for our culture and who brings clients we love working with.
Is this you?
How we work
Why people join Clearview? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path from success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new. The result? We produce meaningful work.