We’re looking for a candidate who has a proven track record of driving growth in a B2B SaaS environment. As Head of Demand Generation, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of developing and executing Catapult’s demand generation strategy. It’s a broad role that includes demand generation, ABM, online advertising, content marketing, SEO, email, web and more. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to have a significant impact on the growth trajectory of an exciting, young tech company that’s transforming the way people work.
- Grow pipeline and sales qualified opportunities through effective creation of a high quality and scalable demand generation operation
- Design, execute and track performance of ABM marketing programs to engage and influence our key segments
- Excel within marketing automation platforms to optimize our lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and social media channels
- Manage the demand generation budget thoughtfully, making strategic bets on key investments
- Establish data-oriented practices to optimize performance and continually improve the efficiency and impact of marketing channels; SEM, SEO, email, display and retargeting
- Work closely with Product Marketing to manage Catapult’s website and optimise conversion of leads through organic and paid traffic
- Take responsibility for Catapult’s marketing tech stack, review current stack and make recommendations for tech investments that support growth
- Stay current on growth marketing trends, best practices and benchmarks and drive experimentation and evolution of our marketing channels
- Monitor pipeline data and performance regularly, and identify opportunities and strategies to improve
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of driving growth through varied marketing channels at a B2B company targeting the enterprise and/or mid-market segment
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing and demand generation
- A strong understanding of ABM, marketing automation, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI
- Proficient in digital advertising / paid social platforms - Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Data-driven with excellent Analytical skills; you take data-driven decisions based on thorough analysis of campaign performances
- Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Design skills are a plus
Benefits about working at Catapult :
Competitive salary & Equity
Remote working: Catapult is a fully remote company with our small team spread across 6 countries currently. We believe in doing work we love, from places we love! Whether you prefer to work from home or an office, we support with coworking costs and a solid home-office setup.
Flexible hours: We believe that performance should be measured on output, and not when and how you work, so at Catapult you will find a lot of flexibility to design your own rhythm of work
A social work-life: We are a small and sociable group. When we're in lock-down we make an effort to stay connected with Zoom kick-offs every morning, 1-1s, and social catch-ups over quizzes and beer. Post Covid we expect to meet up every quarter for a few days of workshops and fun.
Professional development: We think learning is key to winning so we have created a learning budget of £1,000 per person to spend on courses, conferences, coaching or whatever you think will help you improve and grow. Additionally, we have a 'free books' policy which covers anything you want to read both fiction and nonfiction.
Health insurance: We have Vitality health insurance (full package) for those based in the UK and strive to find similar options for other countries.
Catapult’s vision is to make work work. Millions of people work frontline jobs that provide income but fail to provide flexibility, control and balance. Catapult’s technology allows frontline employers to get more from their workforce, by giving their workforce more of the work they need.
We’re a small and ambitious team that work closely in sync while each taking real ownership of our respective areas. We are motivated by building intelligent solutions that drive meaningful value to both employers and employees.