Jobbatical is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Growth leader to design and lead Jobbatical growth strategies. Working directly with the rest of the leadership team, you’ll manage key aspects of our sales, marketing and business modeling. As you gain a deep understanding of our global mobility product and business, you’ll be building out and executing the go-to-market for both our B2B SaaS and services business. You will be working closely with the leadership team in order to drive the growth of the company.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy. We have ambitious plans for the future that start with building software that helps hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by automating the immigration process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like Transferwise, Typeform, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries.
Come help us expand our business and make that impact global.
- Build a growth strategy and playbook working directly with the CEO
- Lead the growth roadmap across the product and business acquisition and talent acquisition team
- Empower the team to develop and rapidly execute on growth initiatives for both business acquisition and talent acquisition.
- Build brand awareness across our community working directly with the CEO
- Drive adoption, usage, and revenue growth through a product-first strategy
- Improve our B2B sales strategy and modeling
- Help with sales forecasting, and map and coordinate sales funnels
- Analyze and report on growth success throughout the organization
- Manage and deploy budgets across the growth team
- Recruit, train, and manage a team
- Drink KPIs with your breakfast
- B2B sales experience - you are familiar with the nitty gritty of sales processes and have first hand experience in B2B sales. Bonus points if in HR tech space.
- B2B SaaS experience - You have 5+ years of experience creating and executing growth/marketing strategies. Bonus points if it's at fast-growth B2B SaaS startups.
- Leadership experience - You have built and led growth, sales or marketing teams. You have strong communication and presentation skills, as well as a strategic mindset. You're motivated by helping people achieve their best work.
- Autonomous - You are proactive, very well organised and can individually execute.
- Numbers first,hunches second - You have a metrics-driven, result-oriented approach. You're consistent with your decision making and in evaluating performance of initiatives.
- Analytical - You have extensive experience with marketing analytics, online marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools.
- Mission-driven - There's a fire in you to make a great impact within a small team. This is a mission that energises you: think beyond the borders and help the world work together.
- Jobbatical-minded - You'd love to work here specifically: a company whose DNA is all about expanding borders - both internally and externally. When we are done then there will be a world where every human can unleash their full potential anywhere, anytime, regardless of where they were born.
Our management team is a team of six extraordinary individuals (no kidding) of four nationalities. You will mainly be working with (and reporting to) the CEO, Karoli. But also working very closely with Head of Product, Ankur and COO, Ronald.
You’ll be based anywhere in Europe (or in our Estonian office if you'd like). We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please, but due to the nature of your role and location of our customers then you should be located somewhere in Europe.
- Great compensation. A good salary, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of town.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about