We are looking for an experienced marketing project manager for a small, independent health care marketing and policy agency, with 100% remote delivery. In this part-time, contract/1099 role, you’ll work directly with the agency’s leadership, clients and other specialists to manage accounts, programs, and projects as needed.
The most important types of experience and qualifications you'll need for this role are:
- Demonstrated experience managing complex accounts, programs, and projects.
- Previous marketing and/or advertising agency work is required, as well as professional writing and communications experience, in health care, finance/banking, or other regulated industries.
- Flexibility and experience with self-starting/remote teams and roles, demonstrated through previous work experience.
- Very high attention to detail, demonstrated through previous work experience.
- Ability to track and deliver on multiple competing priorities and projects, while meeting or exceeding deadlines and quality standards, demonstrated through previous work experience.
- High ethical standards and the ability to follow strict privacy policies and keep client information safe and secure, using methods such as VPNs, strong passwords with a password manager, and high awareness of internet security practices.
- Curiosity and interest to learn new things, and a constant desire to improve your work, and improve the team’s work and processes.
- Native fluency and strong communication skills in English.
This role will include:
- Proactively tracking, updating, and delivering on account and program goals for 2-3 accounts using Asana or other project management tools.
- Professionally and proactively communicating with clients/accounts about deliverables and other client needs, as well as collecting feedback and improving processes.
- Strategic account and program planning, including identifying resource needs, building project plans, and identifying new opportunities for existing clients.
- Setting up and running meetings, taking notes and assigning deliverables to staff and contractors as needed.
- Monitoring multi-channel marketing campaigns with campaign managers (you won’t be responsible for running marketing campaigns, but rather will track and manage marketing campaign projects), proactively identifying challenges and opportunities, and improving client-facing deliverables.
- Additional responsibilities to be discussed and agreed upon mutually.
This role doesn’t have a fixed geographical location, but we need this team member to be able to actively work with clients in the U.S., and team members in the Americas and Western Europe. We are looking for a team member who can regularly work core weekday hours of 12 PM-6 PM (U.S.) Eastern time (note, not always 6 hours a day, but frequent and regular availability during that time slot), and 24 hours max response time to requests/emails during the work week (Monday through Friday). Of course it’s ok if you have another job, or additional contract work, since this role is envisioned to be part-time, but it probably won’t work if you take this job in addition to another full-time job.
We use video conferencing tools, Slack, Asana, Trello, and email frequently, so it is important that this team member is fluent in modern communication and collaboration tools, and committed to using them in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Experience and comfort with remote work must be demonstrated, and self-starters and self-motivators will be the best fit for this role.
The role will start at 20 hours/week, but can grow in hours or commitment based on mutual interest. Minimum commitment of 3 months to start, and hourly pay or retainer is negotiable based on experience, plus a stipend for your internet access and phone service. We pay net-30 at the latest, via ACH/electronic transfer. The company is a U.S.-based LLC, so you must be able to receive payments from a U.S.-based bank, or via Veem. This role is currently envisioned as a contract/1099 role, but may convert to an employee/W2 role in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All employment and contracts are decided on the basis of qualifications, experience, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply.
If you are interested, please provide a brief summary of your qualifications and experience (1-2 paragraphs), and please indicate in the summary how you meet the requirements above. Please also include your resume, and a link to your LinkedIn profile if available, and anything else you think we should know. Thank you!