About this role...
As a result of our incredible success we are looking for an Inbound Sales Executive to join our rapidly expanding team in London. This is a brand new role, reporting into the Inbound Sales Manager where you will be responsible for efficiently managing inbound sales for our custom neon signs range from B2B and B2C customers, focusing on our growing UK and French markets.
Below are just some of the exciting things you’ll be involved with...
- Manage all inbound sales leads in an efficient manner (the majority through email) totalling approx. 100 per week.
- Take full responsibility for your sales pipeline, keeping on top of key metrics.
- Speaking with customers and handling enquiries over the phone when necessary.
- Achieve monthly sales targets through delivering exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for Yellowpop sharing your passion for and knowledge of the brand and product.
- Provide suggestions to the SDR and Design team to improve mockups.
- Regularly collect insights, feedback, and reviews from customers in order to share this with production and the wider team to support continuous improvement.
We’d really like to hear from you if you have…
- Fluent English (FRENCH IS A BIG BIG PLUS)
- A genuine passion for the Yellowpop brand and product and the willingness to become an expert to share your passion and knowledge with our customers.
- A natural and articulate communicator, able to liaise with customers in high volumes over email and calls.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and manage a high volume workload
- Proven track record of closing high volume sales lead.
- Highly organised and familiar with CRM organisation and task management too.
- The ability to work independently and take accountability for managing you
- Persistent, resilient, thorough, and patient with a solutions focused approach.
- The ability to work both autonomously and part of a team where everyone help each other, collects insights and contributes towards the teams progress and growth.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work alongside exceptional colleagues and founders that will stop at nothing to deliver our values! On top of that we are offering:
- A competitive salary and package
- Free neon sign!
- Online courses of your choice to grow your skillset
- Annual team trip across the world
- Possibility to work partially remote