At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our affiliate and influencer marketing programs.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit, manage and activate new affiliates and optimize current affiliate marketing performance
- Plan, book, and manage promotional campaigns with potential partners, influencers, and media companies.
- Implement initiatives that will generate user growth and positive sentiment for the business through social influencer channels
- Manage affiliate requests and develop profitable affiliate marketing channel engagements
- Vet potential publishers and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria including brand alignment, content quality, promotional tactics, etc. and make recommendations accordingly
- Analyze and leverage data-based insights on performance and competitive landscape to innovate offerings
- Work cross-functionally to successfully implement new campaigns, materials, and content for Influencer/Affiliate marketing programs.
- Examine existing programs from a strategic standpoint; contribute new ideas about how to optimize initiatives.
- Optimize marketing budgets and drive investment strategy within Affiliate and Influencer relationships
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of online/digital marketing experience in SaaS with at least 3 years focus on building and managing successful Affiliate/Influencer Marketing programs
- Full proficiency in working with common Affiliate Networks
- Strong experience with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, sales validation, Google Analytics, and digital marketing attribution concepts
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data-based decision making with a strong test-and-learn mindset
- Passion for following rapidly evolving trends and determining new possible social marketing techniques to drive business
- Full proficiency in English. Written and spoken
- Familiarity with US business culture is a plus
Benefits at Krisp:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.