Sweet Studio is a venture studio that builds great consumer mobile products. Backed by the founders of KING (creators of Candy Crush), we combine tech, design, and funding to create the next generation mobile companies.
We’re currently working on a new video app called STRUCC (app store
) to reinvent how people capture the moments that matter to them. The STRUCC app makes impressive video edits in seconds by providing visual templates and easy to use customisation tools.
Now we’re looking for iOS engineers to join our distributed engineering team. In this role you will work closely with world-class designers, engineers, and product people to develop the first version of STRUCC and iterate based on customer feedback and data.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience developing for the iOS platform
- You write high-quality and maintainable code in Swift (Objective-C is a bonus)
- Expertise in working and creating with graphic shaders (MetalKit/Open GL)
- You’re passionate about what you do and the products you create
- You’re a strong communicator and fluent in English
- You can work with at least 4 hours overlap with 9.00—18.00 in the (GMT+1) timezone
- You can spend ten days per year visiting our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden
We prefer but don't require:
- Experience working in distributed team
- Experience working with video and photo (eg. AVFoundation, Core Image)
- Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift)
Position is a full-time and ongoing contract.