The project is live streaming and selling SaaS — a kind of a mix of Taobao Live and Facebook. The platform is already in development and the Client’s international team is currently expanding it with new features as well as fixing existing issues. They’ve decided to add 1-2 additional developers to the project in Ukraine.
- Good experience with React.js;
- Some experience or ability to quickly get up to speed with Firebase Cloud Products (firebase.google.com/products)
- Proficient skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and CSS pre-processing platforms;
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Experience with code versioning tools like Git.
As a plus
- TestCafe and CucumberJS.
- Possibility to work either remotely or from the office;
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- 18 days of paid annual vacation;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Professional education, sports, and healthcare reimbursement (50% compensation);
- IT Club bonus program.
- Developing new features and functionality;
- Code review and bug fixing;
- Improving code coverage and quality with unit tests;
- Daily communication with the rest of the team.