We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team. If you’re unsure, just apply!
Hi, nice to meet you 👋🏽. My name is Pulkit, one of the co-founders of Chameleon. We started Chameleon to make user onboarding for new software more delightful. It’s working and we have an excellent product, happy customers, and marketing traction. What we need now is more help to partner with prospects, answer their questions, provide valuable information, and help close new customers!
Are you interested in working with and selling to product managers and teams at great SaaS companies, like Mixpanel, Degreed, and Highspot? Do you want to partake in product-first sales, with a modern, collaborative, team? Do you want to join at the ground-level and help build up best-in-class sales practices?
Chameleon is a platform for “product success”
; our customers leverage Chameleon to build targeted in-app popups (like banners, modals, tooltips, walkthroughs, spotlights, widgets, microsurveys etc.) without writing any code. This helps them communicate the right info to the right user at the right time, without needing engineering help.
We’re a small team of ~10 people, have a remote-first culture, are profitable, have hundreds of customers, and serve tens of millions of Experiences each month, around the world.
We’re looking for a someone who’s been a great SDR, may have some experience of closing, and is looking to make the transition to Account Executive in the coming year or so. You’ll help us engage inbound leads, do discovery calls, and even take some deals to close.
You will also become an expert on how to engage product managers, and how to run sales efficiently in a product-led model. You won’t just be slotting into a big machine, but you’ll help us create this machine from the ground up.
The role (what you’ll do)
- Engage leads via email to drive discovery and demo calls
- Send compelling emails to fresh warm leads
- Help craft and execute nurture campaigns for old leads
- Run discovery for leads to assess sales qualification and create opportunities
- Become a product expert and help prospects find value
- Do demos for qualified opportunities
- Answer product questions for prospects during their evaluation
- Close deals by covering commercial terms after product evaluation complete
Your skills (what we expect)
- 2+ years experience in BDR / SDR and/or AE role (prospecting and closing)
- Prior experience selling B2B software to mid-market companies (ACVs $10-50k). Bonus if you’ve sold to SaaS product teams
- 1+ years of startup (<50 employees) experience
- 1+ years of full-time remote work experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills (clear, succinct, direct)
- Interest and ability to understand technical subjects
- Self-starter and a hustler; want to take something from 0 to 1
- You have a fully functioning home office / quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Our ways of working
- Remote-first team; we give you independence over your working hours and trust your commitment to your work, your teammates, and your customers
- Reporting to Pulkit Agrawal (Co-founder & CEO)
- Working closely with Andrew Hendricks (Account Executive), Benjamin Brandall (Junior Growth Engineer), and Kirsty Finlayson (Head of Marketing)
- Tools you will use: Salesloft, Copper, Zoom, Airtable, Slack, G Suite, Notion, Loom, DocuSign, Intercom
- Work collaboratively with great people on difficult problems;
- Competitive salary and equity
- Own your career direction as the company grows
- Laptop and budget for home office equipment
- Get to know our many SaaS products and product people (our customers) from around the world