Looking for work that matters? How about making a difference in the lives of millions of Canadians?
We’re looking for someone who has some experience in sales, prospecting and closing, and is looking to make the transition to Account Executive in the coming year or so. You’ll help us engage inbound leads, do discovery calls, demos, reach out to partners and mid-sized accounts and take some deals to close.
You will also become an expert on how to engage financial advisors, and how to run sales efficiently in a product-led model. You won’t just be a cog in a big machine, but you’ll help us co-create and enhance this machine as we go along.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- Has 2+ years experience in a sales role (BDR/SDR/AE) doing prospecting and closing.
- Loves talking to people and helping them solve problems through technology.
- Is extremely tech-savvy, able to master new tools and apps quickly.
- Has outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Is able to work well on his or her own and collaborate with the team.
- Has adequate Canadian financial services industry experience.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU…
- Have prior experience selling B2B software (SaaS would be ideal) to mid-market companies.
- Hold a financial planning/accounting/industry designation (CFP, QAFP, CA, CPA or an equivalent).
YOUR ROLE / YOU WILL…
- Engage inbound leads via email, phone and Drift to drive discovery and demo calls.
- Send compelling emails to fresh warm leads.
- Help craft and execute nurture campaigns to old leads.
- Do product demos for qualified prospects.
- Close deals by negotiating commercial terms.
- Become a product expert and help prospects find value.
- Reach out to our partners and investment dealers to uncover opportunities.
- Report directly to Pawel Brzeminski, Founder & CEO.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You need to have a functioning home office, i.e. quiet place to work (and take calls) with high-speed internet.
- This is a full-time position based remotely in Canada. If you are not based in Canada, please do NOT apply.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Fun place to work: a tight-knit results-driven team, freedom of location and flexibility of work hours.
- Personal growth / impact: join a company that is already off to a great start, benefit personally from learning financial planning and shape your own career direction as the company grows while positively impacting millions of people.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Macbook and budget for home office equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please).
- Put “Junior Account Executive” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Tell me why you want to work at Snap Projections.
- Record a brief video (phone quality is fine) to tell me why you are excited about the position.
If you’ve included everything requested in your email and your application is solid, I’ll reach out and we’ll jump on a Zoom call. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
I hope we get a chance to work together.
Founder & CEO