About the team
- RebelMouse is a company with a culture built by engineers for engineers. We provide services to more than 100 enterprise clients and serve more than 160 millions unique visitor per month
- Diversity matters a lot to us. Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a very safe, positive, and loving environment
- Our team works with people from 25 countries. We are all so different and it’s so cool.
- We value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
- Always interesting tasks and strong challenges.
- You will have our full support, whether it be questions about code or life.
- We are very flexible and 100% remote team.
• Perform manual testing for web-based apps;
• Take participation in improving, creating, maintaining test cases, test runs;
• Execute tests, document and track defects.
• Collaborate with a team - products, analysts, developers, infrastructure, and business on related testing activities.
• 1+ year or experience on QA;
• Practice and theoretical knowledge in testing methodology;
• Experience in designing test cases, bug reports, and other testing documentation;
• Understanding of HTML/CSS;
• Good technical English (at least writing);
• High responsibility, ability to work according to instructions;
Nice to have:
• Experience in maintaining test documentation, working with management/tracking systems (GitHub, JIRA, Confluence);
• Understanding of software development life-cycle;
• Experience in working with requirements and without them;
• Constant learning from experience and being proactive;
• Experience with using tools like Postman, Insomnia, Fiddler;
• A set of devices to testing on different platforms;
• Understanding of a good UX and a desire to improve it;
• Desire to learn automation;