Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
Your responsibilities as a Junior Support Specialist
Customer experience is the heart of our success. We believe that stellar customer support is crucial to the customer experience. In broader terms: empower the customer by giving rapid & insightful answers with a human touch. We also believe that modern SaaS customer support is not ‘just’ troubleshooting; it is a key part of Marketing, Sales, Branding, Customer Success, and much more.
As we are growing, we are looking for new hands and brains to help our users in European timezones. Your responsibility is to take on daily customer support activities: during the working day, you help our users and website visitors via live chat, email and video calls.
You will get into an exciting growth role, and part of the Customer Success department. You will have lots of possibilities for development, and additionally be a strong link in helping to improve our platform and service together with our core teams in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product development.
- You are based in the EU
- A history (1-2 years) of relevant work experience in (technical) support or similar customer-facing roles
- Experience with working remotely
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Comfortable with live chat support (Intercom is our tool of choice)
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment is a must
- Fluency in English, second language is a plus
- Practical experience with (the technical side of) SaaS tools
- Practical experience with sales/marketing tools such as Salesforce, or other marketing tools
- Knowledge of integrations, such as CRMs, Zapier, and APIs is a big plus
- Experience with Sales/Marketing in general (our users are ranging from SDRs to digital marketing managers, so you need to be able to ‘talk their talk’
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role. To be successful in this role, you need to know the basics of marketing and sales and have interest to understand technical issues. Knowing what "taking an extra mile" is needed - our support is part of creating the best user experience in the field.
We are looking for a person who is a team-player and self-starter, who is not afraid to jump right in to solve issues. You have the multitasking skills and willingness to give the best possible user experience for our users all over the world!
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- Flexible vacation policy
- Chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- International and diverse work atmosphere
- Worldwide company team weeks twice a year
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment - we are a remote team, so we always help each other out
- Possibility to use new and exciting technologies in your daily work
- Competitive salary
Recruitment calls will start right away, so if this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply!