MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 990,25 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer who would help the technical support team solve issues.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bore. Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks. Our application is growing fast with new feature releases every day. We need you to make sure if something goes wrong - you have our backs.
Take ownership. We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability. We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Strong analytical skills and details oriented (f you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary: EUR 25,500-30,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with part of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the others working remotely from all over the world
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and amazing coffee in the Vilnius office
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Go to "Campaigns", create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode"
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Choose "Job application" from the options.
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Links to 3 blogs or people on Twitter that you follow and get your inspiration from
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
Above all, be your most creative self in your newsletter.
Wish you all the best of luck!