- PhD degree with 2 years of industry experience or a Masters degree and 4+ years of experience of industry research experience
- 3+ years of experience in building machine learning models, especially leveraging state-of-the-art deep learning techniques such as LSTM and RNN
- Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning.
- 1+ years experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Perl or Python.
- 5+ years experience in building ASR or NLP systems
Qurious is looking for an ASR speech recognition scientist who will continue improving our proprietary online speech system, including improving the word error rate (WER) and expanding to multiple accents. Candidates can work fully remote! As a Senior Speech Recognition Scientist, your work will directly impact our core product offering and customer base.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year