The Remote Company i
s a network of remote-first tech companies that share the same values and approach to doing business and MailerSend
is part of this network.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a developer who would help us build and improve MailerSend.
Why The Remote Company?
You’ll work with a clean codebase
The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, PHPUnit, Jest, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, TimescaleDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kubernetes and Docker.
You won’t be bored
Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is an exciting challenge.
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you bui
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite (our first product) has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect
- You've worked as a full-time developer for at least 4 years
- You've built web apps using Laravel and VueJS for at least 2 years
- You have production experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- When you hear queues, you first of all think of RabbitMQ (or one of the likes)
- Writing unit, feature and/or acceptance tests is a must for you to be able to deliver code
- Familiarity with REST based APIs
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- You're a good team player
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your email)
- We only accept candidates that are located within the +-3 EET range
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $50,000-$70,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Please don’t send us your CV. Instead, simply send us an application email with the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things we want to see in your email:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Your up-to-date LinkedIn profile/resume
- The tech stack you have the most experience with (please mention how much experience you have with Laravel and Vue.js)
- Why you want to join The Remote Company
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
Wish you all the best of luck!