As a Launch Engineer on our Growth team, you'll work closely with our sales team and be the main point of contact to help merchants launch onto the ReCharge platform. You will work closely with them to ensure they have a solid plan and timeline for their store’s launch. You will also be looked at as a product expert and be expected to provide guidance on how to best leverage the ReCharge platform along the way. Once the merchant launches, you will ensure a smooth transition to our Customer Success team.
This is the perfect role for anyone looking to join a young and maturing organization. You would be one of the early members of our growing sales organization. The team will look to you for guidance on what works or doesn’t work and how we should shape our internal team processes over time.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own a merchant’s launch end-to-end from the time they commit to ReCharge until they are fully launched and transition to our Customer Success team.
- Build out implementation timeline and milestone dates to ensure a merchant’s launch is always on track.
- Provide technical leadership on implementation strategy and be the merchant’s main point of contact to address any questions or concerns as they launch onto the ReCharge platform.
- Launch Engineers will typically not need to write code directly, but they must be able to understand API documentation, fix small issues in a store’s theme, and conceptualize a coding solution for the merchant.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience in a coding role, degree in Computer Science, or coding bootcamp graduate highly desired