We are looking for a highly motivated Cloud Security Engineer with in-depth experience integrating security into the CI/CD pipeline. Experience in AWS is essential with GCP experience an added bonus but not essential.
Reporting to the VP Security you will work closely with our SRE and Dev Teams to drive Ebury cloud security and make sure we stay at the forefront of secure technical innovation.
This is a hands-on role that will require impactful security implementations as well growing a small team and developing our SREs and developers in security best practices.
- Extensive experience integrating security requirements into CI/CD pipeline
- The ability to drive technical security through code and automation
- Preferably Software Development experience at minimum scripting ability in Python
- Extensive experience automating security tools
- Familiarity with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, K8s, etc.
- Experience with cloud native tools such as GuardDuty, WAF, config etc.
- Ability to upskill engineering teams and mentor junior security staff
- Cloud and container experience with Docker, AWS solutions (EKS, ECS)
- Experience working in a devops environment
- This is a hugely exciting time to be joining the Ebury and to lead one of the key pillars of the security team.
- As a team focused engineer with fluency in English this is the opportunity to shape cloud security for Ebury.
- So if you have a knack for solving problems, driving security through automation and the ability to work closely together with key individuals this is the opportunity for you.
Although a remote role (Time Zone +/- 3 GMT), travel to Spain and the UK is required.