About remonade 🍋
remonade is the daily task management and communication tool for teams. No matter where you are, you will be able to get real-time team’s performance in your browser and improve team's performance with automdated data analytics.
Our mission is to build a future where anyone can work and live with freedom.
Let us know what you think about our product:
We are looking for a product-oriented front-end developer with enthusiasm for better UX, good taste of UI design, and experience as a front-end developer for building scalable web application.
You will design and develop beautiful and intuitive components and integrate them to application code with Vue.js.
remonade is a newborn product and it's growing rapidly. You will be able to have a big impact going from zero to 80 on something we haven't started yet, not taking something that's already working from 80 to 100.
New features are released every weekend, you will get to manage the team and maintain the code to keep it growing.
- Collaborating with our team to design and develop new features, fix bugs and reduce technical debt.
- Design and develop flexible, scalable, reusable components for new features and stock them to our own component library.
- Integrate application code with the component library to implement new feature.
- Design and develop flexible and robust front-end state management architecture with flux.
- Keep tracking application logs and fix bugs.
- Be enthusiastic about collaboration tools and make people more productive.
- 5+ years experience as web front-end developer and 2+ years with Vue.js.
- Experience designing & implementing reusable components with Vue.js.
- Familiarity with AWS and serverless APIs
- Experience building & growing web applications, APIs, services.
- Very good understanding of client-side state management in web application.
- Solid understanding and experience of Git (branching workflows, managing conflicts, …).
- Strong interest in continued personal and professional development, learning new technologies
- Good communication skills (English) and willingness to improve
- Comfortable working in a distributed environment
Remote / anywhere 🍋
We’ll then review the applications received and will contact you the following week if we want to take you forwards. The process will include regular interviews with various team members, along with some practical tests. We’re looking for someone who can start soon after the interviews are done.