Equisolve, a leading provider of corporate and investor relations websites for publicly traded companies, is seeking a talented, experienced senior full-stack developer to lead one of our internal product teams. This person will be responsible for leading a small team of developers to help define, build and launch a new product.
- Work closely with internal departments to understand the business requirements and scope for the project
- Organize the project into milestones and set up sprints for the development team
- Supervise and evaluate work for the development team, including scoping out tasks as Jira tickets and ensuring timely delivery of tickets
- Conduct code reviews and provide help and direction to the developers when needed
- Help architect and develop features, fix bugs, and ensure proper test coverage
- Senior software developer in a web-based environment
- Experience leading a team of developers, delivering quality software according to established software development guidelines
- Experience with event-driven architectures in languages like Elixir or Node.js
- Champion of clean, readable and maintainable code and tests
- Ability to guide and communicate, provide constructive feedback, and ultimately lead other developers to success
- Plus: Experience with high-volume applications and keeping software lightweight
- Plus: Experience with taking software from concept to MVP
We welcome telecommuters and are 100% set up for remote work. You need to be mostly available in the US Eastern time zone and legally able to work in the US.