TrueData (http://www.truedata.co/) is the leading mobile identity and data platform, working with apps, app publishers, agencies, brands, and ad tech companies who need data solutions for identity and mobile ad targeting, optimization, and measurement. We provide an elegant Data as a Service (DaaS) platform to safely generate user insights and an incremental revenue stream while delivering mobile marketers high quality mobile data that boosts campaign ROI, at scale.
We are experiencing tremendous momentum, and on the back of our Series B we are aggressively expanding our growth teams. The Lead Gen Director is a highly strategic hire and will report directly to our CRO/President.
- Lead and coordinate TrueData's general/branding campaigns, targeted marketing lead generation campaigns, and lead scoring process.
- Craft and refine SDR outreach sequences consisting of calls, emails, and messaging.
- Hire, train, and manage a new SDR Team to research marketing leads and execute the SDR outreach sequence.
- Coordinate with Marketing resources, both internal and external, to produce excellent targeted marketing materials and content for general/branding campaigns, targeted marketing lead generation campaigns, SDR outreach sequences, and the Sales process.
- Supervise, improve, and optimize our current lead generation and sales funnel processes.
- Optimize our current CRM (HubSpot) and other best-practice software tools to increase TrueData's exposure and help improve Sales close percentage.
- Create and regularly update a short-term and long-term Plan for the Marketing and SDR Teams; regularly present your goals, results, forecasts, and outcomes to the Executive team.
- Contribute meaningful ideas, lessons learned, and new opportunities in sales, marketing, and strategic planning meetings.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or a related field.
- Prior success automating/scaling sales or marketing for a late-stage/post-revenue start-up is a tremendous plus.
- Prior success as an SDR or in leading Call Centers.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a marketing lead gen and/or sales outreach capacity; Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) and/or Ad-Tech sales/marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience leading outbound sales personnel.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience executing targeted marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Excellent English oral and written communications abilities; in particular, the ability to draft sophisticated and professional sales emails, marketing pieces, and related correspondence; communicate complex ideas simply. Graphic design not required.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused and help focus others in the middle of distraction.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to analyze, think quickly, and resolve conflict.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to work remotely (phone, stable high-speed internet, etc.)
- Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- No Vacation Policy (take what you need) + company-wide Public Holidays
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Anywhere - we have concentrations of employees in LA, Chicago, SF, and NYC, but feel free to work from anywhere that helps you succeed
- Transportation/Work-From-Anywhere Stipend