Lumi is transforming the manufacturing and packaging industries by building tools that help brands find and work with suppliers more easily than ever before. Our goal is to enable seamless collaboration between brands and suppliers to deliver beautiful, cost effective, and sustainable packaging.
As a Lead Product Designer on our Digital Products team, you'll have the ability to shape the UI/UX of several new products and features that will drive the next phase of growth for the Lumi marketplace.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to design new experiences for our clients, improve the workflows across our teams, create new platforms for our partners, and contribute towards the growth of our product design system.
Given the size of our team, and the growth of our company; you'll need to jump between all areas of our product portfolio as well as support design activities across the entire product development lifecycle. If you thrive in a lean UX environment; iterating quickly to turn complex workflows into elegant patterns. Come join us!
What you'll do
- Conduct interviews and gather user requirements in collaboration with business teams, product managers, and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and sketches
- Design wireframes and build prototypes that clearly illustrate desired application functionality
- Aid in the improvement of our design guidelines and component system
- Present concepts, designs, and prototypes to internal stakeholders
- Ensure features are built as designed by providing accurate and timely feedback to the engineering team
- 1-2 years experience designing marketplace software
- 3-5 years industry experience in UX/UI design for web & mobile products
- Comfortable presenting sketches, wireframes, and visual comps to a wide audience
- Genuine curiosity or desire to learn about the packaging supply chain industry
- Experience working in a lean UX & agile development environment
- Experience with Figma is preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus