Spins software is looking for a talented intermediate Ruby on Rails Developer to join our remote team.
We are a private consulting company who works with the biggest brands in fashion and entertainment.
For this role you will be working exclusively on one existing rails app to add new features.
What we're looking for:
• 5+ years ruby on rails development experience
• Proficiency with Redis and Postgres
• Experience with Twillio
• Familiarity with Heroku and scaling production applications proficiently
• Frontend skills (Vue) are a plus, but not required
What we're offering:
• 12 month contract position (30 - 40 hours per week)
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Open to flexible working schedule so you can set your own hours
• Will never waste your time with excess meetings
• Autonomy to work from anywhere
• Work with our distributed team of 7 based in Brooklyn, New York
Please include a link to your github or relevant work samples in your application.